2017 India PDC & Exposition
- February 15, 2017 - February 18, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Conference Technical Sessions & Debate
Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
Sustainability Initiatives and Avenues
Business Transformation – studies on successful transformation on HSE
Live Debate on Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
Add on Sessions
Pre-Conference Workshops on Sustainability Reporting – 15th Feb 2017
Post Conference Workshops on Risk Assessment and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) – Feb 18th 2017
1. Create synergies between safety best practices, technical knowledge and expertise and the exchange of ideas and learning, all of which are vital to the development of safety professionals.
2. Highlight the emerging health, safety and environmental challenges facing industries and society world – wide and share the innovative solutions and approaches adopted to deal with these challenges.
3. Present an opportunity to network with other experienced professionals working in fields relevant to the participants’ area of practice.
4. Showcase the latest industry HSE and Sustainability products, services and activities in the region.
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
More details and registration information for the PDC can be obtained from www.asseindiapdc.org.